Guiding Principle of the Conference
• Love – The presence of God in all creation
• Divinity – The presence of God influence within
• Liberation – The freedom of freewill and choice
• Authenticity – Acknowledging, celebrating and embracing the truth that defines who you are as God created you to be.
• Purpose – Understanding what God has destined for you to do, experience, and endure in this life.
The Core Values for a Queen to Live By:
• Integrity– the moral standard in which one lives by reflecting honesty and truth in the midst of conversation and behavior regardless of the presence or absence of an audience.
• Wisdom – the presence of knowledge resulting from the combination of intellect and intuition gained through the quality of life’s experiences, increasing ones knowledge, and good judgment; the quality of being wise.
• Faith – complete trust or confidence in someone or something; trusting in the ability of the Divine to supply all needs, heal all wounds and fulfill all promises.
• Compassion – the act of expressing concern or sympathy for the suffering or misfortunes of others.
• Authenticity – the presence of one true nature; the genuine manifestation of who God created one to be; of undisputed origin; genuine.